Good evening lovelies! I am back with another post. This time, I will be sharing with you my skincare routine in the morning. Do note that everyone will have differing skin care routine and preferences. However, it is important to find out your skin type and what is suitable for you.
- Cleanse: Before I get out of my house and head to work or school, I will usually cleanse my skin with a facial cleanser. As mentioned in the earlier post, I do have oily & sensitive skin so it is important for me to ensure my face is oil free and cleansing can help to prevent breakouts.
- Toner: Toner is essential as it can help reduce pores. I like my toner to be cold so I will keep it in the fridge. To apply it onto my skin, I will use a cotton pad.
- Essence: The 3rd product I use is an essence. The essence I use can help soothe my skin.
- Moisturizer: Next, I will moisturize my face using a moisturizer after I apply a toner. I usually have redness on my cheeks and I would use the moisturizer to soothe and reduce redness on my skin.
- Sunblock: If I am going out for the day, I will apply sunblock right after I finish applying moisturizer. Everyone should know that sunblock is a must have especially if you are constantly exposing your skin under the sun.
- Makeup: As mentioned earlier, I do not use foundation/ BB/ CC cream for my makeup as I have sensitive skin. This works well for my skin and you can read about it by clicking on the link The Truth About Why I Don’t Use Foundation
Here are steps of my skincare routine before I head out for the day. Do let me know if you have any other recommendations!